1. To enhance area, production and productivity of Horticulture Crops through infusion of innovative technologies.
2. To provide nutritional security to the consumers through horticulture crops.
3. To inculcate the eating habits of fruits and vegetables in all ages.
4. To play a significant role in women empowerment, by providing required skill and employment opportunities
5. To motivate youngsters to become Horticulture entrepreneurs.
6. To ensure inclusiveness of differently abled, transgenders and other marginalised sections of the society by handholding them in Horticulture activities.
7. To work towards sustainable ecosystem with aesthetic sense through home gardens, landscaping, parks, gardens and environmental sustainable activities.