• The main objective of National Agriculture Development Programme is to increase productivity of important crops through focused interventions and maximizing returns to farmers.
This scheme is implemented in all districts of the State based on the component with 60:40 sharing pattern between Central and State Governments.
• Under this scheme, financial assistance is being provided for area expansion of Horticultural crops of fruits, vegetables, spice crops, plantation crops etc., establishment of Protected structures like Poly green house and Shadenet, Permanent Pandal System, etc.
• Two sub-schemes are being implemented under RKVY:
1. Crop diversification programme for conversion of tobacco fields into Horticultural crops.
2. Cashew programme for increasing the area under Cashew crop